Velochampion Bike Puncture Repair Kit
Tube patches stretch flex twist and turn along with the tube. Complete with 11 patches 3 tyre levers rubber solution/glue and metal file.
No bulky packaging. Lightly roughen tube with the included metal file clean apply patch with the tube and you're ready to go.
- Pack of 11 tube patches - 6 small 3 large 2 extra large
- With metal file and 3 tyre levers in a neat little carry along box
- Stretches flexes twists and turns with the inner tube
- Lightweight No bulky packaging
- A must have accessory while out on your bike - keep in your VeloChampion Slick Seat Pack !
As used by "Champion System Club Roost Maxgear Pro Cycling Team"
Please note: To achieve the best possible results repair the tube in the following method:
1. Deflate the tube completely after locating the puncture
2. If the tube is wet - dry with a cloth/rag
3. Gently sand the tube around the punctured area with the metal file - making sure the sanded area is slightly larger than the patch so the edges stick properly
4. Carefully apply the rubber solution around the sanded area remove the patch from the paper backing
5. Place the centre of the patch over the hole and press down firmly from the centre to the outer edges
6. Wait a few minutes until the rubber solution has dried
7. Inflate the tube