The VeloChampion Element Defence Jacket is there for when the weather tries to catch you out!
A lightweight packable shell ideal for stuffing in your pocket in case of rain on those showery days. The VC Element Defence Jacket Keeps the worst of the rain and wind off while still being small enough to pack into your back pocket or saddle bag. The fit is relaxed so that it can be worn over a winter jacket. One neat feature is that it packs into its own rear zipped pocket.
The Jacket has an easy access rear zip pocket.
Extensive reflective piping on all the main seams and reflective logos make this jacket highly visible at night time and low light.
Top Features of the Element Defence Jacket:
- Water and wind resistant
- Packs away easily
- Extensive reflective piping on front back and both shoulders.
- Reflective logo on front and extra large reflective logo on rear.
- Rear Zip Pocket.
- Jacket can be packed away into its own rear pocket.
- Cut long in back to protect from wheel spray
- Temperature range: +3 oC - +14 oC